Person in book: I'm not pretty. I'm average looking. People never really notice me.
Person in book: he's unattractive but has got beautiful eyes
Movie industry: no, we're hiring supermodels
ryaninwonderland: are you all scared of me why do i never get asks
wartortles: idc what u say, space jam is a masterpiece. how do u put nba legend michael jordan and fuckin bugs bunny together and not have a masterpiece? exactly
2treehill: how do you get a nice body without moving
This is what Yahoo paid $1.3 Billion for.
elizabethtaylr: addiomiamore: castielofasgard: Holy shit I am laughing so hard Can’t stop laughing.
Reblog if you want your followers to ask you...
Do you ever think about all the people who you might have fallen in love with if...– Unknown (via thewastedgeneration)
This is what I don’t get - Women are impure because males have touched them....– Comment on Jezebel article “Female ‘Purity’ Is Bullshit” (via albinwonderland) Oop! (via heirofmedusa) There it is (via ameilia-pond)
sigoynerblod: OH MY GOD BABY WEASELS THEYRE SO CUTE AND TINY WHAT THE HECK
himchanspenus: Here’s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don’t try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest assholes when they’ve had enough.
sirashtonirwin: deadfelinesociety: there is nothing romantic about not knowing you’re beautiful loving someone until they learn to love themselves please stop romanticizing low self esteem. it’s one thing to love a person who happens to have low self esteem it’s another thing to frame low self esteem as a desirable trait. #hey #hey EVERY BOY BAND EVER
when you feel you have lost everything, you still...
dearscience: books unexpected kindness in strangers the rest of the world to travel languages to learn animals to take care of volunteer work to do the power of a good night’s rest the changing of seasons infinite things to learn billions of people to meet and possibly love billions of people who might love you back
javeliner: think about the concept of a library. that’s one thing that humanity didn’t fuck up. we did a good thing when we made libraries
I’m beginning to realize that I’m stronger than I think I am. I’m really proud of myself for accomplishing things within the past couple of days.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to...– Dita von Teese (via vemt)
Today I got a detention for standing up for what I...
Teacher: Write down 3 things you dislike about yourself
Me: *sits there*
Teacher: Ciara, why aren't you writing?
Me: I can't do this. I will take a zero, sorry.
Me: Because I refuse to promote self-hate. Because some people in the world can fill out 20 of these front and back with no blank spaces and this can trigger someone.
Teacher: Ciara, you have to do it or I am sending you to the office.
Me: Okay. *gets up and walks to office*
^needs more notes^
thechampagneandthestars: people from other countries think that the UK is filled with beautiful, posh, benedict cumberbatch type humans, when in reality
Anonymous asked: whats dis
In case you guys didn’t know, my ask button does work and I have a Skype.
friendsofthegaybc: travisstolls: friendsofthegaybc: travisstolls: WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG WARTHOG WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WARTHOOOOOOOOG Very nice Thanks
i will love u guys forever pls
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?